Clixsense Ads

Thursday, September 12, 2013

PROTON SAVVY interior introduction


Proton Savvy interior


OK... So, I was talking about my Savvy few days ago. But I only put a picture of an exterior and engine but no interior. This time I'm gonna show you how is my Proton Savvy interior look like and some others photo that I manage to take during my free time. You know, it's not easy for me to have a free time and take a photo of my car. I sometimes ignore about social and fun that I had before, due to long hours working. There's a lot of things that I have to settle during my day off and sometimes even feel like there's no day off ever existed in my working life. :'( OK! enough about the blah...blah...blah and enjoy the photo of my Savvy interior.



This is how it look...still in stock condition.

Kinda love the seat design. It look sporty and tidy.

The meter was kinda like Ferrari design? LOL...


Original CD-player...

Gear knob. Noticed how was the Reverse gear shifted? Yeap! That's Europe style...

Flipped side mirror. But it was manually not auto. Hehehe...
 Cool eh? Next, I might gonna post about my NISSAN Sunny 130y.

No comments :

Post a Comment