Clixsense Ads

Monday, July 25, 2011

NISSAN SUNNY B11 BODYKIT

NISSAN SUNNY B11,all af you must be familiar with this car right?An old scool from NISSAN using E13 engine which is the most fuel efficiency in the world on 80's.I owned one B11 too,plan to sell it with cheap price around RM3k.But there's one B11 you might wanna see.This car is from Johor,Malaysia & the owner wanna sell it with very cheap price!RM9k only & fully modification.Just take a look at the picture.

                                     SUNNY GT-R??TRUENO bumper??lol...






COOL isn't?That's what i call old scool modification...

20 comments :

  1. that very2 nice car, 5 star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. were can I get dem parts im a from Trinidad how can I get them

    ReplyDelete
  3. eny one hav b11 sonny body parts to sell call at 18683031883

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im finding Nissan b11 door weather nickel strip (4 doors) .... any one can help me.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any one want to sell body parts of Sunny B11 contact me +923249840436

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Nissan Sunny B11, which 1300cc engine should i fit in it, ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What kind of bodykit? B11 usually use custom design bodykit...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Frnds, I'm in middle of restoring my Nissan sunny 130y. Can I know where can I find the suitable trueno bumber n front grill ... Hope this blog is still active.. As well other necessary item to restore the car..

    ReplyDelete
  9. who can tell me...how much modifications does it takes to plug that bumper in??

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of the most amazing things about Nissan Clipper is that they are
    strongly built and won't break down with every other little jump on the regular Pakistani streets and roads

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just bought a Nissan Sunny 130y BUT where can I find the bodkit? And how about the interior to redo? Anyone can hekp

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry is bodykit

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bro dimana bole dapat body kit tu??kereta apa bodykitnya sepadan dengan kereta tu??

    ReplyDelete
  14. 请问前后是用什么车款式的保险杠

    ReplyDelete