Clixsense Ads

Saturday, April 12, 2014

REPLICA OF TOYOTA LEGACY

UNFORGETTABLE TOYOTA LEGEND

Hi! Still remember this car? Our Drift legend from TOYOTA. The Trueno AE86. I got this Image from the internet while surfing for Toyota legend. At first, I thought it was a real car. But after stare it for a few seconds, I found out it was a Toyota Trueno replica car. This person is really good in photoshoot.

Look soooo real

This one look clean & tidy.

Engine inspection.


This is the part that had attracted my sight. The steering, dashboard & all those thing in the car.

4AGE!!!! Look empty but still look nice!

This part too attracted me.

Finally, this is the best part for me. It just look so REAL!!! But it's only camera trick that turn your toy to a real car...



No comments :

Post a Comment