Clixsense Ads

Wednesday, April 09, 2014

**BACK FOR AWHILE**


Hey guys!!! ^_^  Sorry for not updating my blog recently...


Kinda busy with my job... Yet still always try to check my blog to see if there's any Q&A. But never try to update anything  =.=III
Always try my best to think something new and what to post or write on my blog... Use to have a lot of idea, but then suddenly feel like; what!? what is this!? what am i doing with this!?  LOL....
Well, everybody knows that life would be different after leaving college world. When you were in college, creativity never stop coming to you. Everyday you get a new crazy idea which you would want to show it to the world how smart you are... But once you leave college and enter the society... BANG!!!  There's nothing else you could think about except MONEY, JOB & COMMITMENT. 

There's not much time for fun or space in your head for creativity... Mostly fill with; again MONEY, JOB & COMMITMENT. But yeah, because of this three things, you finally grown up and see the world more different and point of view...

Everything change slowly from the way of thinking,hobby,social,interest and so on... Sometimes kinda miss the moment spend together with all the buddies in the college. Now, mostly have lost contact or no times for outing even having a cup of coffee...

Well, that feels really...urrmmm....really....uurrmmm... I don't know how to describe it, but i like that feels. It makes you going back to the old moment and let you see what's the difference you've done from then and now... Well, quite a lot for me... even from then and now, I've been with a lot of girl... ;) heheheh... 

But yeah, after leaving college I never thought of further any study again since it wasn't my favorite interest. Few month after leaving college, I strife for my hobby and always try to make a time for my hobby which is sports that involve car. 

Well, I guess I will continue again on next post...
Sorry guys...but I'm almost late for picking my girl.. heheh... This is why I always busy... Have to spend time with loves one too...

SEE YA ON NEXT POST!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment